OncoStars is an engagement, training and translation platform for researchers working in the field of oncology.
It is designed to inspire you to think about your research from a patient impact perspective, to spark your entrepreneurial appetite and to support the commercial development of your bold and innovative visions.
Join us, and get your groundbreaking cancer-related research out of the lab!
- Aimed at everyone working in the fields of diagnosing, treating and preventing cancer.
- All stages welcome; whether you have just an idea or have a proof-of-concept.
- You do not have to have had Cancer Research UK funding to participate.
- Teams or single founders accepted.
- Top-class entrepreneurial training.
- Access to Cancer Research UK’s and PanaceaStars’ professional networks.
- Mentorship from industry experts.
- A tailored pipeline & market strategy.
- No fees, no equity, no strings attached.
Running over several months, there is something for everyone! From educational seminars for those who are curious, to OncoStars action bootcamp for anyone with an idea or start-up in Oncology. So get involved!
OncoStars launch and info sessions
Join us for a series of virtual events with leading experts from academia, tech transfer, investment, pharma, biotech & entrepreneurship. Check again soon for more information.
OncoStars Action call deadline
Apply online to Oncostars Action, whether you have an idea or think you might have an idea or you have a proof-of-concept, all stages welcome. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to join the OncoStars Action bootcamp!
OncoStars Action bootcamp
A series of workshops, seminars & mentoring sessions to support the commercial development of your bold idea!
Shortlisting for Develop
The top teams from OncoStars Action are invited to join Panacea Stars Develop.
Develop enables early-stage founders to de-risk their start-ups whilst competing for a prize worth £100K!
DEADLINE FOR ONCOSTARS ACTION
19th May 2024
Oncostars events and bootcamps will be held in person
Anyone with an idea or a start-up based on oncology.
You do not have to be in a team to participate.
No, anyone working in the field of oncology, whether or not you are CRUK-funded can enter.
Come to one of our entrepreneurial events, network with like-minded people and form an idea!
No, they are completely separate phases and there is no obligation to join.
Join us now!
Apply now to OncoStars