Terms and conditions
PanaceaStars is a deep science translation vehicle created and administered by Panacea Innovation Ltd. The term ‘Panacea Innovation Ltd’ or ‘Panacea’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Magdalen Centre, Oxford Science Park, 1 Robert Robinson Ave, Oxford, OX4 4GA. Panacea Innovation Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 09378046. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The main purpose of this website is to provide information about the PanaceaStars scaffold and programmes, and to allow users to apply to said PanaceaStars programmes. For the avoidance of doubt, this website is not used to advertise and/or offer investment opportunities and/or securities.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.