Together with our Website Terms and Conditions, this acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you interact with our website in any way.
PanaceaStars is a deep science translation vehicle created and administered by Panacea Innovation Ltd. The term ‘Panacea Innovation Ltd’ or ‘Panacea’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the https://www.panacea-stars.com website (the “Service”). Panacea Innovation Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 09378046, and whose registered office is The Magdalen Centre, Oxford Science Park, 1 Robert Robinson Ave, Oxford, OX4 4GA. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By using our Service, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Service.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Acceptable Website Usage Policy on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this Acceptable Website Usage Policy.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Dispute and jurisdiction
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.